Kane County Senior Resources
HELD SECOND THURSDAY EACH MONTH AT ELDERDAY CENTER
BATAVIA, IL 60150
8:30 – 9:00 a.m. Networking
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Business Meeting
MINUTES FOR: Thursday, January 8, 2015
- Began at 8:30 a.m.
- In lieu of our regular meeting we had a breakfast meeting at Oscar Swan’s
- No officer reports
- Please send any event notifications/announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vice President- Tori Garland
- Passed around sign-up sheets for any members who would like to participate in a topic and/or provide breakfast
- The Legislative forum went well. The attendance and food were good.
- The Pancake Breakfast took place on Thursday, December 11th. We can possibly add a committee to help plan the Pancake Breakfast and possibly add on more menu items.
- Grants totaling $2000 were distributed to Triad, Elderday, Salvation Army, and Aurora Senior
- Elderday will be holding their annual fundraiser on March 6th and are collecting gift cards from anyone who would like to donate and help make their fundraiser a success.
- When scheduling Discharge Planner Lunches we will try to keep the reoccurrence at the facilities a year apart
- Planning KCSR events like having a Senior Fair, or hosting tours and possible purchasing giveaways that we can distribute
- Forming an Audit Committee for April
Next meeting will be held on Thursday, January 12th
- Networking at 8:30 a.m.
- Meeting at 9 a.m.